- Harmonisation of ISO 20022 is crucial – but who should be in charge? 2 July 2015 | 2:47 pm
- Velocimetrics brings real-time trading technology to bear on payments monitoring 2 July 2015 | 7:01 am
- Western Union continues European retail push with WH Smith deal 1 July 2015 | 11:38 am
- DTCC Data Products to centralise data provisioning and access 1 July 2015 | 11:09 am
- EBA Clearing sets out roadmap for pan-European instant payments 1 July 2015 | 10:16 am
The Banking Technology Awards 2015 - OPEN for entries
Over the past few years the Banking Technology Awards have changed in many ways: in response to the enormous interest the awards generated from around the globe, we decided to remove the geographical restrictions of previous years and welcome entries regardless of location – one of last year’s winning entries was based in the Solomon Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
We also changed venue last year, and combined the evening awards dinner with our Banking Technology Forum conference, centring around our 30th anniversary themes.
This year, the Forum was held as a separate event on the 23 June, allowing the Awards to return to a venue that has been a favourite for many years, the Grand Connaught Rooms in central London.
As ever, we have tweaked the awards categories for the judged awards for financial institutions to reflect changes in the structure of the industry, the issues everyone is facing and the rapid changes in technology that are happening, but many of the regular hotly-contested categories are still there.
A similar refresh has been given to the Readers’ Choice Awards to ensure that they remain as relevant as ever in terms of the categories and the areas that are of most relevance as the market continues is rapid evolution
The submission process has now started and will be open until Friday 14 August 2015. Don’t leave it till the last minute– the volume of entries last year and the number of enquiries we already have about the 2015 awards suggests we are going to have to be stricter than before about late entries.
Good luck to everyone.