- Fintech funding round-up: 23 January 2017 23 January 2017 | 2:45 pm
- Deloitte opens blockchain lab in Dublin 23 January 2017 | 2:33 pm
- Starling Bank first digital challenger to join Faster Payments 23 January 2017 | 1:43 pm
- The Monday mindset: 23 January 2017 23 January 2017 | 12:28 pm
- IBM: AI needs more than just technology 23 January 2017 | 12:00 pm
Julia Streets is a City entrepreneur, writer and stand-up comedian and is frequently called upon to host and chair City events.
Julia’s career has included senior executive management positions for the New York Stock Exchange Group (NYSE Euronext) where she was global head of communications for Atos Euronext Market Solutions, and the global agency brokerage firm, Instinet.
In 2007, Julia established Streets Consulting, the UK and US business development, marketing and communications consultancy focused on helping firms at various stages of corporate evolution build their brands.
In 2013, Julia was named one of Brummell Magazine’s Inspirational Women on Boards. In 2014, they named her one of their Inspirational Women Entrepreneurs. In 2015, she was named one of Innovate Finance’s ‘Women in Fintech’ and SWIFT listed her as one of their Power Women in Fintech.
Julia is proud to serve as a Trustee of the charity Children in Crisis. www.childrenincrisis.org.