- RBS financial mess seeks digital redress 24 February 2017 | 4:12 pm
- Input Output goes to uni for blockchain lab 24 February 2017 | 2:53 pm
- Isbank partners with PPRO for cross-border payments 24 February 2017 | 1:46 pm
- Mizuho takes another step towards blockchain adoption 24 February 2017 | 12:55 pm
- R3 turns its back on blockchain? 24 February 2017 | 11:46 am
Julia Streets is a City entrepreneur, writer and stand-up comedian and is frequently called upon to host and chair City events.
Julia’s career has included senior executive management positions for the New York Stock Exchange Group (NYSE Euronext) where she was global head of communications for Atos Euronext Market Solutions, and the global agency brokerage firm, Instinet.
In 2007, Julia established Streets Consulting, the UK and US business development, marketing and communications consultancy focused on helping firms at various stages of corporate evolution build their brands.
In 2013, Julia was named one of Brummell Magazine’s Inspirational Women on Boards. In 2014, they named her one of their Inspirational Women Entrepreneurs. In 2015, she was named one of Innovate Finance’s ‘Women in Fintech’ and SWIFT listed her as one of their Power Women in Fintech.
Julia is proud to serve as a Trustee of the charity Children in Crisis. www.childrenincrisis.org.