- RBS financial mess seeks digital redress 24 February 2017 | 4:12 pm
- Input Output goes to uni for blockchain lab 24 February 2017 | 2:53 pm
- Isbank partners with PPRO for cross-border payments 24 February 2017 | 1:46 pm
- Mizuho takes another step towards blockchain adoption 24 February 2017 | 12:55 pm
- R3 turns its back on blockchain? 24 February 2017 | 11:46 am
FemTechLeaders is thrilled to be partnering with Banking Technology as they recognize the best of the best in financial services technology with their 2016 awards. Especially exciting is the newest award, honouring Women In Technology for leadership in Fintech. FemTechLeaders is proud to support Banking Technology as they shine a spotlight on the importance of diversity and its profoundly positive effect on innovation in the financial services industry.
The new W.I.T. Award will showcase the best in leadership, inspiration, vision, execution – and most importantly – collaboration. The women nominated for this award are distinguished leaders in the charge to change financial services for the better through technology.
FemTechLeaders is privileged to partner with Banking Technology in awarding an outstanding Woman in Technology for her distinguished leadership and inspiring work in FinTech. This industry is better for including diverse voices, perspectives, experience and approaches. Through embracing diversity, we can bring a new wealth of creativity to tackling the challenges our industry faces; through collaboration, we can create better solutions. The W.I.T. Award celebrates the spirit of inclusion, diversity, and creativity. Together, FemTechLeaders and Banking Technology look forward to lauding the woman who best represents these values in action.