Who can enter
Banking Technology Awards are open to banks, financial institutions, technology providers and other companies in the financial services space worldwide, as well as individuals.
If a nomination is made on someone else’s behalf, please make sure you have their permission.
No off-the-record nominations will be accepted as our winners and highly commended are always named.
More than one category may be entered for the same project/person/team.
Submitting an entry
- All entries must be written in English and submitted via our online form.
- All entries should be no longer than 1,000 words.
- Supporting material may be supplied, but your main entry of up to 1,000 words should include all information you deem necessary for your awards entry.
- The chairperson of the judging panel reserves the right to cast any deciding vote should the need arise. The verdict of the judging panel is final.
What information to submit
The more detail the better! We suggest including the following information:
- Dates of the overall project. All entries should be for the period of the last two years.
- The unique points of the project. What makes it different?
- Results and performance metrics. What were the results? What benefits did the project bring and how were they measured?
- Project management; team size and mix; collaboration. How many people took part? What teams were involved? How were the responsibilities and tasks shared? How was the project managed and successful teamwork encouraged?
- Financial impact; return on investment (if applicable).
- Any other information, statistics, facts and figures etc that you think will help us understand the project better!
We reserve the right to publish brief details of all shortlisted entries. This is an up to 100 words “entry synopsis” that is included on all entry forms.
All other information provided in the entry is treated in strictest confidence.
The judging process
All qualifying entries are examined, discussed and voted on by the Banking Technology Awards judges.
To ensure the process is completely unbiased and objective, judges are not allowed to comment on, or vote for, entries from their own institutions.
The shortlists for all categories will be announced in September 2017.
Banking Technology Awards 2017 will culminate in a fabulous gala black-tie dinner and the awards ceremony on 6 December 2017 at an elegant 5-star venue, Millennium Hotel London Mayfair.
Save the date!
Booking a table
We hope you would like to take part in the celebrations! Click here for more details.
Sponsors and partners
We are calling on the industry participants to become a sponsor or partner with us for the awards. Click here for more details.
Entry fee and payment
A £199 (+20% UK VAT, where applicable) fee is applicable for most of the categories, and can be paid online.
The exception in 2017 are the Woman In Technology (W.T.T) Award and the Tech Leadership Award, which are free to enter.