- Oracle ponders acquisition of Accenture? 28 March 2017 | 11:30 pm
- US Supreme Court won’t revive settlement in interchange case 28 March 2017 | 11:01 pm
- FLEX converts eight credit unions to its core processing tech 28 March 2017 | 3:00 pm
- Fiserv brings the max to PyraMax tech overhaul 28 March 2017 | 2:06 pm
- BBVA joins Hyperledger blockchain project 28 March 2017 | 1:26 pm
Attend the Awards
Book your table
The 2016 Banking Technology Awards winners will be announced at the glittering Awards Ceremony on Thursday 1 December 2016 at the prestigious Tower Hotel. We look forward to welcoming the biggest names in the industry. The night provides a perfect opportunity for networking, whilst individuals enjoy a night of entertainment and celebration. Join us at the awards and celebrate in style. Early booking is recommended to ensure a prime position in the room.
- Standard table(s) of 10 at £3400+VAT per table (Includes the champagne reception, 3 course dinner and entertainment – drinks to be ordered directly with the venue)
- Premium table(s) of 10 at £4100+VAT per table (Includes the standard package plus premium seating, 2 bottles of house champagne and 5 bottles of wine)
To book a table contact:
To book your tables or for more information please contact:
Judith McInerney on +44 20 7017 5071 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7:00pm: Champagne drinks reception
The night will begin with a champagne reception, providing the perfect environment to meet and greet your guests and network.
8:00pm: Welcome speech and gala dinner
By the editor of Banking Technology, Tanya Andreasyan
A fantastic three course dinner will be presented to you by the culinary experts of the Tower Hotel.
9:30pm: Awards presentation by the host: Julia Streets
Julia Streets is a City entrepreneur, writer and stand-up comedian and is frequently called upon to host and chair City events. Julia’s career has included senior executive management positions for the New York Stock Exchange Group (NYSE Euronext) where she was global head of communications for Atos Euronext Market Solutions, and the global agency brokerage firm, Instinet. In 2007, Julia established Streets Consulting, the UK and US business development, marketing and communications consultancy focused on helping firms at various stages of corporate evolution build their brands. In 2013, Julia was named one of Brummell Magazine’s Inspirational Women on Boards. In 2014, they named her one of their Inspirational Women Entrepreneurs. In 2015, she was named one of Innovate Finance’s ‘Women in Fintech’ and SWIFT listed her as one of their Power Women in Fintech.
11:00pm: After party and Entertainment
You will have the chance to show off your skills and win prizes at the fun casino (prizes will be awarded to the highest scores on the night) and catch up with colleagues and friends to discuss the successes of the night. A cash bar will be available for those who wish to party into the night.