- Fintech funding round-up: 23 January 2017 23 January 2017 | 2:45 pm
- Deloitte opens blockchain lab in Dublin 23 January 2017 | 2:33 pm
- Starling Bank first digital challenger to join Faster Payments 23 January 2017 | 1:43 pm
- The Monday mindset: 23 January 2017 23 January 2017 | 12:28 pm
- IBM: AI needs more than just technology 23 January 2017 | 12:00 pm
Why enter the awards
WHY ENTER THE AWARDS
- Make global headlines with detailed coverage if your entry makes the shortlist
- Achieve critical acclaim from the industry’s finest minds
- Build your company’s brand recognition by featuring in all printed and electronic awards material
- Demonstrate to your customers how much you value the project and the collaboration involved
- Winners are announced at the awards evening in December and will receive a trophy
- Network with the industry’s most influential people including C-level representation
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE SHORTLISTED
We firmly believe that this is a significant achievement in itself and deserves more recognition.
Our Awards website will highlight the shortlisted entries to ensure transparency and promote excellence.
The Banking Technology Awards mark the highest level of professional and commercial achievement in deploying and exploiting all forms of IT in financial services. Our team of judges is unique, selected for their experience in assessing technology projects and the effectiveness of IT solutions.
WHAT IT MEANS TO WIN
For banks and financial institutions, winning a Banking Technology Award proves the value of your technology investments and proves your skill in driving return on those investments through the endorsement of credible experts.
A Banking Technology award is proof of the business awareness that your firm blends with its technology expertise to deliver the best possible outcomes for the institution.
Banking Technology Magazine Award winners will enjoy detailed coverage in the official awards magazine and on www.bankingtech.com. You can also highlight your winner status in your internal communications and marketing materials, adding prestige and credibility to your campaigns.