- New credit union coming to Isle of Man 26 August 2016 | 2:11 pm
- Playing games with Mondo’s name change 26 August 2016 | 12:10 pm
- VisionFund International opts for BankBI’s business intelligence solution 26 August 2016 | 11:36 am
- Fintech funding round-up: 26 August 2016 26 August 2016 | 10:25 am
- Samsung mulls blockchain adoption 26 August 2016 | 8:17 am
The premier event recognising excellence and the use of IT in banking and financial services
Now in their 17th year, the Banking Technology Awards have become established as the premier event recognising excellence and the use of IT in banking and financial services.
Entry for our judged awards are now closed. Thank you to everyone who has submitted an entry and good luck!
The shortlist will be announced in September and the winners announced at this years' awards ceremony which will be presented by business woman, writer and comedian Julia Streets on the 1st December at the Tower Hotel in London.
There is still time left to submit a nominations for our individual awards and to cast your vote for the Readers’ Choice Awards. More details on these below.
Individual Awards (there is no cost to submit a nomination).
Readers’ Choice Awards
The Readers’ Choice award recognises achievement, dedication and innovation of a vendor and its products/services, as chosen by our users. So make sure your favourite product or service gets the recognition it deserves by casting your all important vote.
Voting Deadline: 31st August, 2016.