- Big banks swell Ripple’s new blockchain payments group 23 September 2016 | 3:23 pm
- Building Your Bank’s Mobile Payment Strategy 23 September 2016 | 1:40 pm
- Faster Payments faces history with RBS blockchain test 23 September 2016 | 1:31 pm
- Turkey’s TEB calls for fintech start-ups 23 September 2016 | 12:09 pm
- SIX Securities Services and Clearstream team up for European post-trade boost 23 September 2016 | 11:00 am
Banking Technology Awards 2016 – shortlists unveiled
Our rejuvenated Banking Technology Awards has received an unprecedented amount of entries this year – from banks, financial institutions, fintech firms and individuals worldwide – and we are happy to reveal the shortlisted candidates.
Now in their 17th year, Banking Technology Awards recognise and reward excellence and innovation in the use of IT in financial services worldwide.
The expert panel of judges will be selecting the winners, who will be announced at our annual awards ceremony and gala dinner on 1st December, at the Tower Hotel in London.
For more information regarding the awards, attendance and sponsorship, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org