- Sberbank picks software and service providers for major tech overhaul 24 October 2016 | 11:01 pm
- Envestnet Yodlee extends tie-up with Backbase, unveils updates 24 October 2016 | 4:00 pm
- SS&C to acquire CRM software provider Salentica 24 October 2016 | 3:25 pm
- Chain unchains open source blockchain platform 24 October 2016 | 2:34 pm
- New bank in Iraq selects BML Istisharat’s ICBS core banking system 24 October 2016 | 2:30 pm
Banking Technology Awards 2016 – shortlists unveiled
Our rejuvenated Banking Technology Awards has received an unprecedented amount of entries this year – from banks, financial institutions, fintech firms and individuals worldwide – and we are happy to reveal the shortlisted candidates.
Now in their 17th year, Banking Technology Awards recognise and reward excellence and innovation in the use of IT in financial services worldwide.
The expert panel of judges will be selecting the winners, who will be announced at our annual awards ceremony and gala dinner on 1st December, at the Tower Hotel in London.
For more information regarding the awards, attendance and sponsorship, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org