- Oracle ponders acquisition of Accenture? 28 March 2017 | 11:30 pm
- US Supreme Court won’t revive settlement in interchange case 28 March 2017 | 11:01 pm
- FLEX converts eight credit unions to its core processing tech 28 March 2017 | 3:00 pm
- Fiserv brings the max to PyraMax tech overhaul 28 March 2017 | 2:06 pm
- BBVA joins Hyperledger blockchain project 28 March 2017 | 1:26 pm
Banking Technology Awards 2016 – Winners unveiled!
JP Morgan, BT Financial Group, Morgan Stanley and Royal Bank of Scotland among the Banking Technology Award winners in London.
The 2016 Banking Technology Awards were hosted by comedian Julia Streets in a dazzling event on the 1st December, gathering together over 260 figures from some of the industry’s most influential companies.
"We give a heartfelt thanks to all those who contributed to making the evening a success.” said Tanya Andreasyan, editor of Banking Technology
The Banking Technology Awards, now in their 17th year, shine a spotlight on the industry’s most innovative companies and recognise innovation and excellence across the board.
Of course none of this would have been possible without our judges, sponsors and partners: Cyber Execs and FemTech Leaders.
Well done everyone who entered, and we look forward to seeing your work again next year.
For all queries regarding this this year's awards please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org