- Mobey Day Toronto: Machines of loving grace 9 December 2016 | 11:44 am
- Top fintech stories this week – 9 December 2016 9 December 2016 | 6:00 am
- Mobey Day Toronto: The disruption paradox 8 December 2016 | 1:49 pm
- Banque de France to modernise payments tech with Sopra Banking Software 8 December 2016 | 12:20 pm
- Fintech funding round-up: 8 December 2016 8 December 2016 | 11:00 am
Banking Technology Awards 2016 – Winners unveiled!
JP Morgan, BT Financial Group, Morgan Stanley and Royal Bank of Scotland among the Banking Technology Award winners in London.
The 2016 Banking Technology Awards were hosted by comedian Julia Streets in a dazzling event on the 1st December, gathering together over 260 figures from some of the industry’s most influential companies.
"We give a heartfelt thanks to all those who contributed to making the evening a success.” said Tanya Andreasyan, editor of Banking Technology
The Banking Technology Awards, now in their 17th year, shine a spotlight on the industry’s most innovative companies and recognise innovation and excellence across the board.
Of course none of this would have been possible without our judges, sponsors and partners: Cyber Execs and FemTech Leaders.
Well done everyone who entered, and we look forward to seeing your work again next year.
For all queries regarding this this year's awards please contact: email@example.com