- RBS financial mess seeks digital redress 24 February 2017 | 4:12 pm
- Input Output goes to uni for blockchain lab 24 February 2017 | 2:53 pm
- Isbank partners with PPRO for cross-border payments 24 February 2017 | 1:46 pm
- Mizuho takes another step towards blockchain adoption 24 February 2017 | 12:55 pm
- R3 turns its back on blockchain? 24 February 2017 | 11:46 am
Banking Technology Awards 2016 – Winners unveiled!
JP Morgan, BT Financial Group, Morgan Stanley and Royal Bank of Scotland among the Banking Technology Award winners in London.
The 2016 Banking Technology Awards were hosted by comedian Julia Streets in a dazzling event on the 1st December, gathering together over 260 figures from some of the industry’s most influential companies.
"We give a heartfelt thanks to all those who contributed to making the evening a success.” said Tanya Andreasyan, editor of Banking Technology
The Banking Technology Awards, now in their 17th year, shine a spotlight on the industry’s most innovative companies and recognise innovation and excellence across the board.
Of course none of this would have been possible without our judges, sponsors and partners: Cyber Execs and FemTech Leaders.
Well done everyone who entered, and we look forward to seeing your work again next year.
For all queries regarding this this year's awards please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org