- Fintech funding round-up: 23 January 2017 23 January 2017 | 2:45 pm
- Deloitte opens blockchain lab in Dublin 23 January 2017 | 2:33 pm
- Starling Bank first digital challenger to join Faster Payments 23 January 2017 | 1:43 pm
- The Monday mindset: 23 January 2017 23 January 2017 | 12:28 pm
- IBM: AI needs more than just technology 23 January 2017 | 12:00 pm
About the Awards
Now in their 17th year, the Banking Technology Awards have become established as the premier event recognising excellence and the use of IT in banking and financial services.
For banks and financial institutions, winning a Banking Technology Award proves the value of your technology investments and proves your skill in driving return on those investments through the endorsement of credible experts.
The winners in each category are chosen by a high-level panel from across the industry that have a justifiable reputation for their independence and rigour. Last year the judges were highly impressed by the breadth and quality of the entries, which reflect the reputation that the awards have built up over the years.
For 2016 we have revamped the category listing for both the judged and readers’ choice awards to reflect some of the many changes that are happening across the industry. Some categories have been split to make the criteria clearer, and new categories have been introduced.
This years’ awards will be presented by business woman, writer and comedian Julia Streets at a gala dinner on the 1st December at the Tower Hotel in London.
We look forward to seeing you in London for the 2016 Awards!